Clinical Trial Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Researchers from the Sleep and Attention Disorders Institute are conducting a research study in a population of people with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
This study looks at how an investigational drug works as treatment for obstructive sleep apnea.
You may be eligible to participate in this research study if you:
· Age 18 or older
· Have been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
· Tired/fatigued during the day
· Cannot or do not want to use CPAP
· Have not used CPAP in the past three months
· Blood pressure is normal or in good control with medicine
There will be 9 visits to the study site over a 1 year period, 4 of which are overnight stays to measure your sleep and sleep apnea.
Compensation (up to $1750) will be provided for time and travel.
If you are interested in volunteering or would like to obtain additional information about this research study, please call us at