We are glad you chose us. It is a privilege to take care of you. We will always do the best we can for you. On this page, you will find resources to make your interaction with us easier and more meaningful.
New Patient Forms: Please fill out these forms and fax them to us or bring them with you to your appointment. That will make your wait time at the office shorter. It will also make it easier for us to take care of you.
- New Patient Registration Form (PDF)
- New Patient Questionnaire (PDF)
- New Patient Symptom Checklist (PDF)
Established patient forms: Please fill out these forms and bring them with you to your appointment (do not fax them to us in advance). That will reduce your wait time at the office. It will make it easier for us, too.
HIPPA Notice of Privacy Practices:
- Testing Instructions
- ResMed ApneaLink Air Home Sleep Apnea Test Instructions
- ResMed ApneaLink Air Home Sleep Apnea Test Instructions: Video version
- Embletta Gold Home Sleep Apnea Test Instructions
- Embletta Gold Home Sleep Apnea Test Instructions: Video version
Patient Portal: We have a free Patient Portal for you! It makes it possible for you to view your medical records. You can also ask us questions securely online or send us a secure e-mail. We can respond securely. Ask us for an invitation if you have not yet joined. It is available to any patient we have seen. The portal is housed within FollowMyHealth, which is used by many physicians. With one login, you may be able to link to many of your physicians. It is the easiest and fastest way to communicate with us. You can email us any time of day or night, and we will respond quickly, usually the same day and definitely within one working day. No more waiting on hold or transfer to voice-mail!
- Click on this link to open up the Patient Portal page.
- In order to use the Patient Portal you will need to complete the registration process. Registration instructions can be found here:
Current Clinical Trials (if any): Are you interested in participating in a clinical trial? Click here to see what trial we have ongoing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Do you have a question that you need answered quickly? Check out out Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to common questions.