Clinical Trial – Idiopathic Hypersomnia in adults age 18 or older
This Clinical Trial is looking for Idiopathic Hypersomnia in adults age 18 or older.
Patients must have
- Daytime sleepiness beginning early in life.
- Previous test results confirming diagnosis of Idiopathic Hypersomnia or Narcolepsy.
- Regular bed time and wake time during the week.
Patients must not have
- Other treated sleep disorders that can cause daytime sleepiness, such as sleep apnea.
- Significant medical, cardiac, neurological or psychiatric disorders.
- Use of any anti-psychotic medicines.
- Use of any sedating medicines.
The study will last about 10 weeks. There will be ten office visits. Patients may be paid about $1135 for their time and inconvenience for completing the study.
All patients will get the study medicine for five weeks. Then some patients will get medicine and some will get placebo for two weeks.
See if you qualify. Please contact:
Located in the Detroit metro area, Dr. Sangal of Sleep and Attention Disorders Institute sees patients from all over SE Michigan. Patients see him from communities like Warren, Shelby, Sterling Heights, Rochester Hills, Madison Heights, and Troy. Dr. Sangal is experienced in working with sleep disorders.
We treat every patient and clinical trial participant with respect, concern and consideration. To learn more about how you may participate in this study, please contact:
Sleep & Attention Disorders Institute
44344 Dequindre Rd Suite 360
Sterling Heights, MI 48314