Clinical Trial – Adult ages 18-55 years with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
This Clinical Trial is looking for adults ages 18-55 with moderate to severe attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Patients must have
- Significant problems with inattention and/or hyperactivity/impulsivity.
Patients must not have
- Other significant medical or psychiatric disorders.
- Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or other psychotic disorder.
- Severe obesity (BMI greater than or equal to 39).
- Seizure disorder.
- Hypertension that is not controlled with treatment.
- Untreated thyroid disease.
- Tourette’s disorder or tics.
- Significant heart problems.
- Current use of any psychiatric medicines other than stimulants.
- Poor response in the past to amphetamines or methylphenidate taken in sufficient doses.
- Drug or alcohol abuse.
- Current use of street drugs with inability to stay off them.
The new medicine being used is a form of amphetamine.
See if you qualify. Please contact:
Located in the Detroit metro area, Dr. Sangal of Sleep and Attention Disorders Institute sees patients from all over SE Michigan. Patients see him from communities like Warren, Shelby, Sterling Heights, Rochester Hills, Madison Heights, and Troy. Dr. Sangal is experienced in working with attention deficit disorders.
We treat every patient and clinical trial participant with respect, concern and consideration. To learn more about how you may participate in this study, please contact:
Sleep & Attention Disorders Institute
44344 Dequindre Rd Suite 360
Sterling Heights, MI 48314